Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life keeps on happening.

I feel like I have been 23 for 3 years now.


One day, everything seems to make perfect sense. Living with best friends as roommates, visiting friends and family often, fulfilling long term relationships, occupying "satisfying" jobs, and generally socializing every day. What the hell is an American dream? I guess I'll figure it out some day.

Within 6 months, everything changed. I'm at an exciting... yet very scary point in my life. Quitting my full time job in one of the craziest cities in the world. Now I'm taking on completely new job(s) that carry new responsibilities. With so much work that I don't have free time. Hiring others is starting to become a possibility. The hard part is finding dependable, hardworking and skilled people to help.

There is so much to think about. The combination of all of these things begin to drive you insane. All you can think about is what the future might be like, but there's nothing to think about. All that you can think about is where you want to be, how you want to get there, and how you manage to get there.

Going with your gut can be the most liberating yet uncertain feeling in the world. What comes next? Which direction? I feel so incredibly lucky to have a constant desire to try harder. I want you to know that I want you, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. that it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment