Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MANHATTANHENGE

It's been awhile since my last post. I think I'm busy. Next week is my last week at my full time job. Looking forward to being able to get a good nights rest for a bit! going to see how long I can go before I need another job. That should be exciting.

Today was Manhattanhenge. We got there about 2 minutes too late. But I walked away with this ridiculous photo.... and so did they.


 If you didn't catch it... I ended up taking a photo of a photographer, photographing another photographer photographing somebody who was photographing somebody taking photos of the Manhattan sunset with a Polaroid camera. I wonder if anyone was taking a photo of me? Weird....

 I want to find all the photographers and put their images in sequencial order. That would be awesomesauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment